Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher



Thirteen Reasons Why is about Clay Jensen who lived a normal life until a shoe box of tapes arrived at his door. The moment he played them, he realized that he voice belonged to Hannah Baker, the person he loved, until she had committed suicide a few weeks ago. Hannah claims that there were thirteen reasons why she killed herself and Clay was one of them. Clay goes along a journey to discover the truth of what happened to her.
This book was very unique and interesting. Personally I thought it was a bit depressing and slow at times but I do understand it is liked among other people. The plot is different from an average book and Hannah's tapes go deep into emotion. I would highly recommend Thirteen Reasons Why to people who enjoy contemporary themes and a good cry.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this book a ton. I did have a few problems with it but overall it was a good book in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete