Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

The Guardians of the Galaxy are back for another amazing story. This time with the addition of Baby Groot! (He's probably my favorite part of the entire movie).  This movie does a really good job at concluding the first one. The audience gets to see Nebula and Gamora's sisterly love again *sarcasm* and we get more of Rocket's amazing roasts of The Star-Lord. Not only that, Drax develops a sense of humor! 

Personally, I think this movie is pretty good but the first one is better. It's like, I wouldn't mind watching it again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it. As always, the characters were great but the plot was little undeveloped.But take some time this summer to check this movie out, it'll be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment