Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

I'm writing a post at 12:56 am because I'm bored and haven't posted in a really long time.

Anyway, hi. My name is Lauren. You probably won't know who I am because I never post (sorry) and also because of the cringey pen name I made up when I was 13. I regret so much. I don't, however, regret reading Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda. I picked it up because of all the recent events that've happened and because I wanted something lighthearted & funny to read. I wasn't disappointed. This book is a perfect blend of hilarious, suspenseful, emotional, and lighthearted. As a member of the LGBT community, I found this book to be spot on as to what it feels like to be a closeted, confused kid. If you're a member of the LGBT community, or are looking for a good LGBT book to read, I highly recommend you pick this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment