You have stories in your head. You have nothing to lose. You can steer your novel in any direction you choose!
You’re eager to get started! And today is your day! The 2015 NaNoWriMo YWP website is relaunched and running… So, get on your way!
Here’s what you can do right now:
- Add information about your 2015 novel.
- Ask questions, learn from your peers, and find your community in the forums.
- Show off your participation with one of our web badges.
- Shop in our online store and flaunt your NaNo pride.
And here’s what you can look forward to over the next two months:
- Pep talks throughout the month of November to guide and inspire you from renowned authors Stephanie Perkins, Mac Barnett, Gene Luen Yang, and Kate Schatz.
- A NaNo Prep webinar on Wednesday, October 14, 4 PM PST (Your Time Zone) with authors Kami Garcia, Danielle Paige, Jonathan Maberry, and Ellen Hopkins.
- A webinar about developing diverse characters and worlds on Tuesday, October 20, 5 PM PST (Your Time Zone) with authors Dhonielle Clayton, I. W. Gregorio, and Miranda Paul, and presented in partnership with fellow nonprofit We Need Diverse Books.
Oh, the places your novel will go!
Counting down the days,
Director of Programs
And in Teen Underground @ College Hill Library:
- Chart your progress on NaNoWriMo’s Triumphant Chart of Noveling Progress
- Free for your motivation.... "Contents Extremely Imaginative" NaNoWriMo stickers
- And don't forget to pick up your 2015 "I Novel" NaNoWriMo button