Saturday, August 24, 2013

Mortal Instruments City of Bones movie

The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones
 I finally got to see this movie at last! I know the movie can't be the same as the book, but what really disappointed me was that it felt like the movie was being rushed in the beginning and some things were missing. I get that the movie is done and they can't do anything to make some fans happy, but I still think they could have added a few more things like (SPOILER if you haven't read the books or seen movie) Luke telling Clary the story when he turns into a werewolf. For those people who haven't read the books, I think you'll enjoy this movie. I enjoyed the movie but just a few things bugged me but overall I liked it and cannot wait for City Of Ashes! If you did not know they start filming next month :D!!
When the movie comes out on DVD, I'll certainly buy it to start another movie series collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment