Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Don't miss our Catching Fire Party this fall!

Celebrate the upcoming release of the second Hunger Games movie and attend our Catching Fire Party! Test your Hunger Games skills and knowledge for a chance to win prizes. Make a paracord survival gadget to take home with you!

Ages 12-17, No registration
Saturday 1-2:30pm
Nov 9
College Hill




To receive notices about teen news and events at the library, scroll to the bottom of the WPL Teen Underground webpage and sign up to follow us by email.


11 comments:

  1. This sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to go to this party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so love to go to that! It sound like it would be fun! My friend and I both love the hunger games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So going to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hunger Games books are by far some of the best books I have ever read! I am definetely going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Hunger games!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely one not to miss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds asome

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds so awesome.

    ReplyDelete